Advice for Life
Feeling unwell? Need to fill your prescription, but you are traveling outside of your home country? Come into our pharmacy at Ferry Street Medical!
Here, we offer competitive pricing on all kinds of products and services, not to mention FREE delivery across the city! Ferry Street Medical welcomes new patients with scheduled appointments or walk-ins and prescription transfers. No matter who you are, our family medical practice has what you need to get well again.
Ferry Street Medical’s top pharmacy services include:
• Flu-shot injections
• Travel vaccines
• Zostavax (shingles) vaccines
• Compression stocking fittings
• Competitive prescription pricing (we waive the $2 co-pay for ODB eligible prescriptions)
• Consults with a Certified Diabetes Educator
• Compliance (Medication reminder) Packages using the Dispill dispensing system, at no additional charge for most patients
• Free Comprehensive Medication Reviews
In addition to our main services, Ferry Street Medical can also offer comprehensive, professional medication reviews for all patients on three or more chronic medications (with a valid OHIP card). This is a government–funded service that allows for patients to have a one-on-one session with one of our pharmacists to discuss their medication needs.
Can’t make it to us? Let us come to you! We have mobile pharmacists that will make the trip to your home address (in the Niagara Falls area) and get you the medications and services you need to stay healthy!
For more information about this program please click on the following link: www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/drugs/medscheck/